Our Specialty Therapeutics team is focused on supporting science-driven innovation by providing actionable insights and developing strategies for success in diseases with significant residual unmet need.
- Evolving Specialty Therapeutics Landscape
- An increasing understanding of the underlying disease biology and the possibility of leveraging disease pathway commonalities to develop assets with broad applicability
- Personalized therapies (based on patient clustering using molecular & cytokine signature, biomarkers and patient phenotypes) in development
- The potential for early intervention in the disease continuum to reduce disease progression and improve patient outcomes
- The emergence of advanced technology platforms such as cell and gene therapies
How We Can Help: SmartAnalyst can help sharpen asset development focus; we bring the right mix of scientific and commercial expertise, customized to each project
- We start with the science, harnessing the exponential increase in the understanding of diseases and future innovation.
- We understand the commercial considerations and key business decisions that need to be made.
- We bring strong relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) – a robust database of immunology, hematology and neurology experts, among others, helps us provide core insights to clients across geographies.
- We have completed over 250 projects for disease strategy, asset strategy, franchise strategy, and business development for leading pharma and bio-pharma companies.