SmartAnalyst’s oncology practice group possesses >200 man-years of scientific and commercial experience in oncology at a global scale. Our professional staff includes consultants, analysts, scientists, epidemiologists, statisticians, doctors and financial modelers.
We have long standing project engagements with leading oncology companies. Our customized consulting solutions help empower oncology companies to make smart decisions as they move assets through clinical development.
- We have deep domain expertise in oncology and are driving innovative thinking into our client strategy discussions.
- We have completed over 700 projects in the past 5 years, across all major solid tumors and hematological malignancies.
- We regularly attend key oncology conferences (including ASCO, ESMO, AACR, SABCS, EHA and ASH) to understand the emerging data and generate insights and implications for client assets/programs.
- We have been publishing the SMARTOncology e-Newsletter since 2008, bringing our clients the latest news and insights throughout the year.
- We provide SMARTOncology Tumor Insights syndicated reports and SMARTImmunoOncology Navigator that enable benchmarking and analytics in the rapidly evolving oncology and IO space.
- Our syndicated reports and customized consulting solutions help empower oncology companies to make smart decisions as they move assets through clinical development.