Job function: Business Analyst – SAS
Division: Life Science
Job type: Regular Employee
Job level: Business Analyst
- To work with a multi-disciplinary team with responsibility of analyzing real world patient level data (healthcare claims data, electronic medical record data and other APLD) using SAS or other data processing tools.
- Develop, implement and manage holistic strategies for APLD data analysis (analysis plan, business rules, SAS coding, documentation, approval, monitoring and reporting), in collaboration with Life Sciences domain experts and other analysts.
- Determine how data is structured and locate data elements of interest.
- Put together specifications to extract/transform data (Observation level transformation) into required formats for different analytical elements using SAS or other data processing tools.
- Analyze the output to present insights.
- Incorporate operational definitions and conceptual system designs to create algorithms to meet business reporting and analytics needs.
- Create the foundation for more sophisticated approaches to APLD analysis and advanced analytics where beneficial.
Skills and Expertise
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in SAS
- Should possess excellent analytical and good interpersonal written & verbal communication
- B.Tech with 3 years’ experience in Advance and Base SAS
To apply for this post, email email@example.com