Job function: Senior Analyst HEOR
Location: New York
Job type: Regular Employee
Job level: Senior Analyst
- Conduct HEOR studies and evaluations through use of advanced mathematical methods and statistical techniques.
- Conceptualize design of analysis plan for data analytics/RWE projects.
- Carry out required analysis using SAS per agreed analysis plan and produce and present desired output.
- Deliver and present project outputs that will inform clients’ key decisions related to HEOR strategy and product commercialization.
- Assist with the development and execution of other data analytics or modeling projects.
- Provide key inputs and statistics for medical writing.
- Master’s degree in field involving significant analytic or quantitative coursework (e.g. Math, Statistics) and 3 years of experience in personally carrying out analysis of longitudinal patient data including data sourced from insurance claims databases, electronic medical records databases and data obtained from retrospective and prospective observational studies. Experience must include at least 2 years using SAS for data manipulation, analytics and reporting.